Custom Search

M.Ed. entrance exam result of Garhwal University 2010-11: where is the M.Ed. entrance result? Why the M.Ed. entrance result is not there in the official website of University? Cut-off of M.Ed. admission in Garhwal University 2010-11

So let us inform you that M.Ed. (Master of Education) entrance result 2010-11 of the Garhwal University Srinagar, Pauri Garhwal has already been declared. But the official website has been updated regarding this, perhaps on 2nd January, 2011 after 11:30 am (as checked by us today). If it was there please tell us also. And the update is just regarding the minimum cut-off for the self financed institutions.

Click here to check the minimum cut-off for admission in the private colleges

And nothing regarding the result of the candidates or higher or lower marks as obtained by the all candidates as happened in the last couple of years.

Note- the M.Ed. session of Garhwal University is running late by a year.

However it came as surprise to us that the M.Ed. entrance result and even other results are available on another commercial website even before any information was uploaded in to the official website.

And when you try to download your result there you will have to face the bombardment of lots of forced advertisement and malwares (we got 6-7 malwares blocked by our antivirus software when we tried to open and print the scorecard). Further candidate can see his/her result only. There is no file of results as it used to be earlier.
It should be open for all. There is comparatively small number of candidates in this entrance exam. Isn’t it?

We don’t know why a central University gave result to a commercial website rather than uploading the result in its own authentic website?

Click here to see the M.Ed. entrance result 2010-11 or score card

And how to know about the minimum cut-off marks for different categories in the government college?

Probably you can get it through RTI. But by then you would surpass the admission date in the government seat. (If you have enough marks altogether)

Has anyone got any public notice in any newspaper or anywhere else regarding these changes?

Any way we will try to find it out from our side also.
And you can also ask or complain regarding it to the University Authorities.

Click here to know the contacts of the various officials of the university.

Latest Comments

Powered by Disqus

Information archive